All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book of its kind to introduce a model to help you create conversations about money with your clients, Money and Meaning provides a framework and tools to provide a safe environment in which to have conversations and resolve conflicts. Written by a respected expert in business, financial, and relational issues, Money and Meaning is filled with useful case studies and helps you open the door to thoughtful conversations that explore and resolve money's multiple meanings.
- Author BiographyJudith Stern Peck, LCSW, is a prominent family therapist and family business consultant based in New York, New York. She heads the Money and Family Life Project at the Ackerman Institute in New York City and has worked with her colleagues there to develop the ideas and interventions presented in this book.
- Author(s)Judith Stern Peck
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2007
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight282 g
- Width167 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine13 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.