Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explains how money is created and used, and how it is a part of the global system of trade and ecomics.
- Author(s)Patrick Catel
- PublisherHeinemann Library
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleUnderstanding Money
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight113 g
- Width185 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.