All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book explains the framework of the money, liquidity and monetary policy in the USA, the Eurozone, Japan, and the United Kingdom. Even if the book is based on contemporary banking practice, it arises from careful examination of the historical development of opinions on money, liquidity and monetary policy. The authors claim that money and liquidity (and the financial system as a whole) are demonstrated best through financial statements (balance sheet and income statement) which are based on accounting. Thus any operation is clarified through double-entry record. Furthermore, the fundamentals of the payment systems are outlined.
- Author BiographyThe Authors: Josef Jilek is Professor of Macroeconomics at the University of Economics, Prague (Czech Republic) and chief expert at the Czech National Bank. He lectures regularly and has published 17 books and many professional and scientific papers. Roman Matousek is Principal Lecturer in International Banking at London Metropolitan Business School. His research encompasses theoretical and empirical inquiry into issues of emerging markets economies, banking regulation, and monetary policy.
- Author(s)Josef Jilek,Roman Matousek
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication17/05/2010
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notetables and graphs
- Weight370 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.