All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPapers presented at the 1999 Coinage of the Americas Conference, (COAC) including studies of the Spanish mint at Santo Domingo, Bermuda hogge money, a palm-tree countermark attributed to Haiti, holey dollars of Prince Edward Island, Jewish merchant tokens from the Caribbean, the key countermark used in Cuba in the 19th century, and the 1897 Cuban souvenir dollar.
- Author Biographyedited by Richard G Doty and John M Kleeberg
- Author(s)John M. Kleeberg,Richard G. Doty
- PublisherAmerican Numismatic Society,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/03/2007
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Numismatic Society,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight930 g
- Width163 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byR. Doty
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.