Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.62Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.55Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an introduction to the patient monitoring techlogies that are used in today's acute care environments, including the operating room, recovery room, emergency department, intensive care unit, and telemetry floor. To a significant extent, day-to-day medical decision-making relies on the information provided by these techlogies, yet how they actually work is t always addressed during education and training. The editors and contributors are world-rewned experts who specialize in developing, refining, and testing the techlogy that makes modern-day clinical monitoring possible. Their aim in creating the book is to bridge the gap between clinical training and clinical practice with an easy to use and up-to-date guide. * How monitoring works in a variety of acute care settings * For any healthcare professional working in an acute care environment * How to apply theoretical kwledge to real patient situations * Hemodynamic, respiratory, neuro-, metabolic, and other forms of monitoring * Information techlogies in the acute care setting * New and future techlogies
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/11/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, 130 colour illustrations, 40 black & white tables, biography
- Weight991 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJesse M. Ehrenfeld,Maxime Cannesson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.