All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA music festival is coming to town, and Annabelle and her friends can't wait to rock out--that is if they can earn eugh cash to buy the expensive tickets. In this day and age, a regular old lemonade stand isn't going to cut it. They'll need to get creative, but agreeing on a strategy is harder than Annabelle thought, especially when her best friend, Rachel, has strong opinions that threaten t just their business model, but their friendship as well. With big plans--and big changes--afoot, there's time for Annabelle and crew to monkey around! Capturing the ups and downs of friendship, family, and middle school in her pitch perfect storytelling, Leslie Margolis keeps readers coming back for more of life according to Annabelle Stevens.
- Author BiographyLeslie Margolis is the author of numerous books for young readers, including the Annabelle Unleashed books Boys Are Dogs, Girls Acting Catty, Everybody Bugs Out, and One Tough Chick, as well as the Maggie Brooklyn mystery series. The Disney Channel movie Zapped!, starring Zendaya, was inspired by the first book in the Annabelle Unleashed series, Boys are Dogs. www.lesliemargolis.com @lesliemargolis
- Author(s)Leslie Margolis
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAnnabelle Unleashed
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Childrens Books
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.