All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Clyde gets excited, he brings a whole new meaning to monkeying around! This series is part of Scholastic's early chapter book line called Branches, which is aimed at newly independent readers. With easy-to-read text, high-interest content, fast-paced plots, and illustrations on every page, these books will boost reading confidence and stamina. Branches books help readers grow! Clyde is an energetic student who just can't sit still. When he gets too excited, he transforms into a real monkey! When the class bully challenges Clyde's monkey me to the pet talent show, he has choice but to participate. But when the other pets start to disappear, Clyde uses his inner monkey to save the day.
- Author BiographyTimothy Roland is a former elementary school teacher, has worked as a corporate design artist, and now writes and illustrates children's literature full-time. His stories, illustrations and comics have appeared in over a dozen magazines (including Highlights for Children and The Saturday Evening Post). His published books include the Detective Dan series, Ten Hungry Mice, Come Down Now, Flying Cow!, and the Comic Guy series.
- Author(s)Timothy Roland
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleMonkey Me
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.