All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMonkey and Elephant are out and about in their third adventure. You never kw what fun surprises you ll find when you go gadding! Monkey and Elephant are very good friends, very good friends with thing on the agenda. So they decide to go gadding. Gadding? said Elephant. What s that? Gadding, said Monkey, is walking along, looking around, finding something fun, stopping awhile, then moving on. Along the way, Monkey and Elephant meet up with some old friends, and three new ones, too. Beginning readers will love the antics in this cheerful ode to friendship, family, and the joys of serendipity.
- Author BiographyCarole Lexa Schaefer is the author of many acclaimed picture books for children, including Down in the Woods at Sleepytime, illustrated by Vanessa Cabban; The Bora-Bora Dress, illustrated by Catherine Stock; and Big Little Monkey, illustrated by Pierre Pratt. She is also the author of the first two books about Monkey and Elephant. Carole Lexa Schaefer lives on Camano Island, in Washington State. Galia Bernstein was born and raised in Israel and is the illustrator of many books for children, including Rockin Babies by Jenn Berman and Cynthia Weil, The Groovy Letter Book by Melissa and Dolores Neumann, and Monkey and Elephant and Monkey and Elephant Get Better. Galia Bernstein lives in Brooklyn.
- Author(s)Carole Lexa Schaefer
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCandlewick Sparks
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width147 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Galia Bernstein
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.