Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge Sly's experiences as a biologist and observer of nature provide the background for a series of essays which speak movingly of our relationship with the natural world. His stories carry us from his rural Indiana home to the rainforests of Malaysia and Peru. In them, he reminds us of the value of loved ones, our need for connection with nature, the delights of travel, and the rewards of a reflective life. In essays ranging from the whimsical to the serious, his writings reveal to us a world that is indeed enthralling. From the graphic workings of a family farm, to his friendship with tribal people of the rainforest, and on to a grandfathers' attempt to explain life's calamities, these compositions both entertain and give us much to contemplate.
- Author(s)George Russell Sly
- Date of Publication05/12/2011
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.