About this product
- DescriptionAligned with the Common Cores standards of promoting the independent reading and comprehension of informative texts, this book uses a question/answer format for maximum simplicity and appeal. The differences between monkeys and apes, unique traits and behaviors of a variety of species, and mini-activities have been carefully combined to create a winningand educationalmix that will delight young readers.
- Author(s)Camilla De La Baedoyaere,Camilla De La Bedoyere
- PublisherWindmill Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAnimal Q & A
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWindmill Books
- Weight204 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.