Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.45Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.49Trending at AU $23.07
About this product
- DescriptionI am excited to have this opportunity to share some of my experiences and considered reflections. . . . I hope to provide some sense of what the world looks like from my desk as the president of Notre Dame. --Father Edward Malloy The book falls into three parts: The University President, in which Father Malloy explains the president's role; Academia and the Life of the Mind, in which he examines the practices of teaching and scholarship in the contemporary university setting; and The Collegiate World, in which he comments on the nacademic facets of college life, including athletics, residentiality, and religion. Father Malloy writes in a warm, personable tone, often touching on his own life experiences. He is t afraid to voice strong opinions, but he does so in a compassionate manner that speaks well of him both as a priest and a president, and that makes for an eminently readable book. Notre Dame alumni are among the most dedicated and loyal in America, and will enjoy reading about Father Malloy's experiences.
- Author BiographyRev. Edward A. Monk Malloy, C.S.C, graduated from the University of Notre Dame, attended the seminary formation program for the Congregation of Holy Cross, and was ordained at Sacred Heart Church on the Notre Dame campus in 1970. He has been a member of Notre Dame's theology faculty since 1974 and received his Ph.D. in Christian Ethics from Vanderbilt University in 1975. He became Notre Dame's 16th president in 1987, after previously serving as university vice president and associate provost.
- Author(s)Rev Edward A. Malloy
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Out-of-print date16/12/2011
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.