All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionActors of colour need the best speeches to demonstrate their skills and hone their craft. Roberta U has carefully selected mologues that represent African-American, Native American, Lati, and Asian-American identities. Each mologue comes with an introduction and tes on the characters and stage directions to set the scene for the actor. This new edition w includes more of the most exciting and accomplished playwrights to have emerged over the 15 years since the Mologues for Actors of Color books were first published, from new, cutting edge talent to Pulitzer winners.
- Author BiographyRoberta Uno was the founding Artistic Director of the New WORLD Theater in Amherst, Massachusetts, a visionary institution dedicated to works by artists of color, having worked with legendary figures including James Baldwin, Alice Childress, Pearl Primus, and Gordon Heath. She was also a Professor of Directing and Dramaturgy at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, Department of Theater. In 2002, Uno joined the Ford Foundation and is Senior Program Officer for Arts and Culture, in the Freedom of Expression unit of the Education, Creativity, and Free Expression program.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight410 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byRoberta Uno
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.