All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMopulse is a type of radar that sends additional information in the signal in order to avoid problems caused by rapid changes in signal strength. Mopulse is resistant to jamming which is one of the main reasons it is used in most radar systems today. This updated and expanded edition of an Artech House classic offers engineers a current and comprehensive treatment of mopulse radar principles, techniques, and applications. The second edition features two brand new chapters, covering mopulse countermeasures and counter-countermeasures and mopulse for airborne radar and homing seekers. This essential volume categorizes and describes the various forms of mopulse radar, and analyzes their capabilities and limitations. The book also devotes considerable space to mopulse circuits and hardware components, explaining their functions and performance. This practical resource features numerous photographs and illustrations drawn from actual radar systems and components. This book serves as a valuable reference for both experienced radar engineers and those new to the field.
- Author BiographySamuel M. Sherman is a leading expert in the radar engineering field. Now retired, he gained his extensive experience working for several years as a manager and staff scientist at The Missile and Surface Radar Organization in the RCA Government Systems Division. David K. Barton is a consultant on radar systems, recently retired from ANRO Engineering, Inc., of Hudson, Massachusetts. Since 1975, he has been the series editor of Artech House's highly successful Radar series. He is the author of Radar System Analysis and Modeling (Artech House, 2004) and the co-editor of Radar Technology Encyclopedia, CD-ROM Edition (Artech House, 1999), among other publications.
- Author(s)David K. Barton,Samuel M. Sherman
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.