All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionMagic, mystery and myths in the Cascade Mountains of Oregon. Magical and mystical creatures teach the students of Saint Michael School problem solving. rock polishing and introduce them to the mysteries in Monsigr's silo. The story is provocative.
- Author BiographyJ H Trembley lives in Elgin, Illinois. His previous novels, 'Winslows Secret Room, A Book With a Hole In It (Volume 1 and 2), The SUNFLOWER CHRONICLES - 'The Secret Room-Book1', 'The Farm-Book 2', 'Dark Side of the Moon-Book 3, Romeo and the Orphan of Hamlet (Volume 1 and 2), and 'The Boys of Devon Street are recent publications. 'Monsignor Monad' is his latest novel.
- Author(s)J H Trembley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.