All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- Description'Monster Catfish, Fishing for Whales' provides a proven technique and a wealth of catfish specific information for catching huge monster catfish in any water, in any season. The book is focused specifically towards catching huge catfish weighing over twenty-five pounds by fishing with rod and reel. Most fishermen and anglers of all stripe hit the so called weight barriers in which they cant seem to catch anything larger. For most anglers wanting big catfish, the barrier is usually ten pounds. Fishing for larger catfish requires a change of thought and a corresponding change of gear and approach. 'Monster Catfish, Fishing for Whales' provides the needed categories of information to catch the truly big ones, namely What, When, Why, How, and Where. Paul Andrulis explains just what you need to tackle the brutes, and provides a proven method of becoming a true monster hunter.
- Author BiographyPaul Andrulis(1968-present): A long time endearing love of the outdoors combined with almost 30 years outdoors experience in camping, hunting, fishing, and wilderness survival have joined with a desire to share the knowledge accumulated through many years of practice. Paul Andrulis has written numerous amateur how-to articles, as well as survival fiction, and is now bringing his outdoor knowledge and skill set to the general public.
- Author(s)Paul Andrulis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.