All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeter and Jean are two kids who discover they can do something incredible - when they draw a monster on paper, it comes to life! First they create a monster named Oko, who jumps off the page and proceeds to make one huge monster mess! There can be only one solution: draw a good monster. That's where Kriss comes in. With three legs, four arms, and ten mouths, can he defeat Oko? Things can only get a whole lot messier!
- Author BiographyHarvey and Eisner Award nominee Lewis Trondheim is one of the most prolific comic creators of his generation, having published over 35 graphic novels in the last 10 years. He was most recently nominated for an Eisner Award in the category Best Publication for Kids for his graphic novel Tiny Tyrant.
- Date of Publication11/01/2012
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width206 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Artist(s)Lewis Trondheim
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.