All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow it's the monsters' turn to be scared! The monster hunting continues is the third installment of Monster Hunters Unlimited. This series of tongue-in-cheek handbooks instruct readers on the t-so-deadly art of monster hunting. Complete with comical, full-color art and irreverent narratives based around actual myths, folklore, and legends, Monster Hunters Unlimited: Shape Shifters and Flying Fiends is a must-have book for all young monster hunters.
- Author BiographyJohn Gatehouse is an award-winning children's writer who has written over 300 TV shows, 90 books, a few radio plays, and thousands of comic strips.Dave Windett is a professional illustrator and comic artist; more information on his work can be found on his website: www.davewindett.com.
- Author(s)John Gatehouse
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication26/12/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMonster Hunters Unlimited
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dave Windett
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $13.62Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.