About this product
- DescriptionMonster Lakes sweeps young readers along on a tour of the world's most fascinating lakes. They can explore a volcanic crater lake meet scuba-diving spiders, and hunt monsters from the deep. Wit a brand-new cover design, text updates and an added extra-horrile index, it's geography with even more gritty bits left in!
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- Date of Publication04/05/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHorrible Geography
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date09/10/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight103 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mike Phillips
- Reading AgeFrom 8 To 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.