All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe idea is simple. Someone asks for a part of speech: a verb, a un, an adjective, or an adverb. We've included definitions and examples of the parts of speech in case you've forgotten. Players call out their ideas to fill in the blanks and in the end, you have a story reeling from one silly sentence to ather until thing makes sense. That's what you call a Mad Lib®, the world's greatest word game. Players have been howling with friends or laughing all to themselves for over 35 years! From the creators of the original Mad Libs®, this group of silly and scary (t really) Mad Libs is sure to thrill you.
- Author BiographyPrice Stern Sloan publishes fun and engaging books in a variety of formats, including board books, doodle books, activity books, novelty titles, and of course, the classic Mad Libs.
- Author(s)Leonard Stern,Roger Price
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication09/08/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleMonster Mad Libs
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrice Stern Sloan Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight68 g
- Width214 mm
- Height133 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Coloring / join-the-dot book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $48.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.01Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.