All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA humorous story with simple, repetitive text about two little monsters painting spots, stripes, squares, zigzags and triangles. But what are they painting? Finally the reader discovers that the little monsters have actually been painting the shapes on their sleeping mum! * Pink B/ Band 1B books offer emergent readers simple, predictable text with familiar objects and actions. * Text type - A story with predictable structure and patterned language. * Pages 14 and 15 feature the fully painted mum-monster, with smaller pictures of the little monsters to remind children of the shapes painted.
- Author BiographyI'm 38 and live in South West London with my husband, James, 8 year old daughter, Mackey, and two cats Barnaby and Basil. As well as writing children's stories, I edit other people's and teach piano and flute to all sorts of individuals. Quite a long time ago I was in the British Sailing Team and windsurfed all over the world. When I was too tired to carry on, I worked editing feature films for 8 years until Mackey was born, when I realised that what I really wanted to do was write stories!
- Author(s)Tasha Pym
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight70 g
- Width199 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Olivia Villet
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Edition StatementAmerican English ed
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.