CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you fish for stripers with a fly, plug, or bait, this comprehensive resource for catching trophy fish in shallow water will become an indispensable guide. Captain Jim White shares his wisdom from over forty years of chasing and fishing for striped bass with the best in the business, including Shaw Grigsby, Lefty Kreh, Dan Blanton, Nick Curcione, and Bob Popovics. This book includes chapters on rigging and presentation, the best lures and flies, fishing the flates and estuaries, finding and targeting large fish, and boat electronics written by a master angler who has, so far in his career, helped anglers to 'land one fish of 60 pounds; 14 fish between 50 and 58 pounds; 216 fish between 40 and 49 pounds; and, 336 fish between 30 and 39 pounds'. If you are looking to catch a fish of a lifetime - whether you target stripers in the Northeast or on the West Coast, or fish stillwaters across the USA for hybrids - this book is essential reading.
- Author BiographyCaptain Jim White, owner of White Ghost Charters, specializes in light tackle and fly fishing for trophy stripers. He is on the Triton/Evinrude E-Tec, Thomas & Thomas fly rods, Quantum, and Lunker City Lures pro staffs and is the author of the best-selling book, Fishing Soft Plastics. He lives in Coventry, Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Jim White
- PublisherHeadwater Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNew Cumberland, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeadwater Books
- Out-of-print date18/02/2017
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.