All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome trains have so many cars that they are miles long. The longest freight train in history had 682 cars filled with iron ore. This beast of a train needed eight locomotives to pull it forward! This book will keep beginning readers chugging along.
- Author(s)Nick Gordon
- PublisherBellwether Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBlastoff! Readers: Monster Machines
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBellwether Media
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width170 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.