All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome monsters are real. Miles away from the hectic city, Reed and Rebecca hike into the beautiful Northwestern woods. They are surrounded by gorgeous mountains, waterfalls, and hundreds of acres of unspoiled wilderness. During their first night of camping, an unearthly wail pierces the calm of the forest. Then something emerges from the dense woods. Everything that follows is a blur to Reed except the unforgettable image of a huge creature carrying his wife into the darkness. Enter into deep wilderness where the rules of civilization longer apply. A world where strange shadows lurk. Where creatures long attributed to overactive imaginations and nightmares are the hunters . . . and people are the hunted. Frank Peretti delivers page-turning thrills and keeps listeners guessing in this New York Times best-selling vel where things that go bump the night are only a heartbeat away.
- Author BiographyFrank Peretti, whose books have sold more than twelve million copies worldwide, is the undisputed master of supernatural thrillers. Some of the author s best-selling books include: This Present Darkness, Piercing the Darkness, Nightmare Academy, Hangman s Curse, The Oath, and The Visitation. Frank lives with his wife, Barbara, in the Pacific Northwest.
- Author(s)Frank E Peretti
- PublisherOasis Audio, Div of Domain Communications
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- FormatOther book format
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationIllinois
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio, Div of Domain Communications
- Content Notedigital
- Weight272 g
- Width165 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Running Time679
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.