All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPatrick is worried about his first day of monstergarten. Everyone kws you have to be SCARY in monstergarten. Patrick's friend, Kevin, offers to show Patrick how to be scary - they roar, they sneak up on people, they bare their teeth. But Patrick still isn't ready. His parents tell him to just be himself. But what if he's t scary ENOUGH? Author Daniel J. Mahoney and artist Jef Kaminsky delight readers with a warm and funny depiction of the first day of kindergarten. Here is a story about taking a BIG step into a scary experience that kids and their parents will relate to.
- Author BiographyDaniel J. Mahoney is a radiologic technologist, as well as a children's book author and illustrator. His picture books include The Perfect Clubhouse (Clarion), and the touch-and-feel book, I See A Monster by Laurie Young (Piggy Toes Press). He lives in Albany, NY, with his son. Jef Kaminsky has illustrated several picture books, including Bite Me, I'm a Book by Sarah Weeks, but Monstergarten is his first book in ten years. By day, he holds an executive position in the entertainment arm of publishing. The rest of the time, he lives and draws in Brooklyn, with his wife and their daughter.
- Author(s)Daniel J. Mahoney
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width228 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.