All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to Planet Pok! The land of Monsters' Nonsense. It's Pem Pem's birthday but he's lost his flying spaceship and the jumping jelly has escaped! Can his friends save the day? Step inside a world of monster fun and encourage children to sound out nsense words, carefully selected at the right level to support phonic development. Brought to life by award-winning author Peter Bently and Duncan Beedie's comic book style, this series creates a valuable shared reading experience and will inspire any child to become a monster reader! Top tips, games and activities can all be found at the back of each book to further support parents and teachers.
- Author BiographyPETER BENTLY is married with two children, and lives in Totnes, Devon. He studied languages at Oxford University. He has been penning children books since the birth of his first child, and has written over 40 titles, one of which - Cats Ahoyl - led to him being awarded the Roald Dahl Funny Prize 2011. Duncan Beedie is an illustrator and animator based in Bristol. Aside from drawing copious quirky images, he collects clockwork robots, can identify pretty much any military aircraft and has a dog called Ivor.
- Author(s)Peter Bently
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication21/09/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleMonsters' Nonsense
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width230 mm
- Height253 mm
- Artist(s)Duncan Beedle
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.