All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeautiful images and evocative essays tell the backstory of the essential places, events, foods, and things that together convey the personalitiy of the Treasure State.
- Author BiographyBert Gildart is the author of over 400 magazine and newspaper feature stories and more than 15 books, seven of which he coauthored with his wife Janie. The couple lives in Creston, Montana. They frequently hike, camp and travel in Glacier National Park, where Gildart once worked as a backcountry ranger.
- Author(s)Jane Gildart
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/03/2012
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Series TitleIcons
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight21 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.