All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFans of Newbery Medal winner Sharon Creech s Love That Dog and Hate That Cat will love her newest tween vel, Moo. This uplifting tale reminds us that if we re open to new experiences, life is full of surprises. Following one family s momentous move from the city to rural Maine, an unexpected bond develops between twelve-year-old Reena and one very ornery cow.When Reena, her little brother, Luke, and their parents first move to Maine, Reena doesn t kw what to expect. She s ready for beaches, blueberries, and all the lobster she can eat. Instead, her parents volunteer Reena and Luke to work for an eccentric neighbor named Mrs. Falala, who has a pig named Paulie, a cat named China, a snake named Edna and that stubborn cow, Zora.This heartwarming story, told in a blend of poetry and prose, reveals the bonds that emerge when we let others into our lives.
- Author(s)Sharon Creech
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight408 g
- Width132 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.