All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe contents of Mood Swings, Real Issues In Life, explains how people in society can possibly deal with their own mood felt throughout their lifetimes. This piece of literature provides valuable information to some of the everyday problems that some citizens face in reality beyond their control. Facts are full of information gained by reading the kwledge on the subject matter expressed to you. As we become familiar with all different kinds of mood swings involving real issues we encounter in our personal and professional lives, they have a tendency to develop at any given time. At the cost of t one person's own faults, we do t always kw what the implication of exactly how it tends to invade one's life will turn out to be. While these issues develop, it is how you handle them in life that gets you over obstacles, so that your situation improves for the betterment of human mankind. Mood Swings, Real Issues In Life, is intended for any one sole person to be informed and inspired after reading the chapters that some people encounter in their daily walks of life. This piece of literature's sole purpose is to give some insight, intuitive, kwledge after reading the information that it provides to many people around the world.
- Author(s)Tonette C. Robinson
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight179 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.