Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.99+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by myc_01
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOverworked? Exhausted? Powering between career, family and friends and frazzled and libido-less as a result? No wonder you're moody! But as New York psychiatrist Julie Holland explains in her radical and eye-opening new book, the first step to overcoming the lows is to accept that being testy is in our nature - we were made to be Moody Bitches. Being a successful modern woman is hard, and for so many of us the constant flux in our hormones and the dip and dives our mood swings take makes it that much harder. For over 17 years, women have visited celebrated psychopharmacologist Dr Julie Holland looking for the miracle cure to eradicate these feelings. Now, in her illuminating and honest Moody Bitches, she details the invaluable advice she shares with her patients, revealing how suppressing our natural emotions is actually damaging. Instead she offers tried and tested alternatives to help keep the moods under control, making exhaustion and low sex-drive a thing of the past. From the meds you can trust to those you can't; from the foods you should be eating, the healthy behaviours you should be practising and the herbal remedies that actually work, Dr Julie imparts wisdom from years of t only professional but personal experience too. Simple yet revolutionary, Moody Bitches is the life-changing self-help book for women and those who love them.
- Author BiographyJulie Holland M.D. is a bestselling author and certified psychopharmacologist (an expert on drugs and the brain). For 9 years she led the psychiatric Emergency Room at Bellevue Hospital in America, and now runs a psychiatrist practice in New York.
- Author(s)Julie Holland
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight460 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.