All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis delightful sequel to Moody Cow Meditates reintroduces us to Peter (aka Moody Cow) and meet his mischievous boys-will-be-boys friend Bully. Along the way we meet a snake named Jaws, who also goes on to appear in Peter's terrifying dreams, and watch as Bully revels in the deaths of the crickets he feeds the snake. Peter is uncomfortable with the plight of the little creatures, earning him a new nickname: Coward Cow because Bully thinks he's a wimp. Once again, Grandfather, the beloved old steer from Moody Cow Meditates, brings serenity and long-horned wisdom as he gently teaches to compassionately identify with other beings. And the story ends with everyone sharing a laugh - and even Jaws and the crickets are happy. This book also includes two activities - compassionate cricket release and compassionate worm rescue - for parents and children to do together.
- Author BiographyKerry Lee MacLean is the author and illustrator of several award-winning and best-selling picture books, including Moody Cow Meditates and Peaceful Piggy Meditation. Her latest book is Moody Cow Learns Compassion, and her next will be an activity book for parents and children of all ages, The Family Meditation Workbook. Kerry has been leading family meditative arts workshops in North America, Australia and Europe for 15 years. She is the mother of five young adults who still employ meditation as an important tool in their busy lives.
- Author(s)Kerry Lee MacLean
- PublisherWisdom Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/06/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationSomerville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWisdom Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteColour Illustrations throughout
- Weight386 g
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.