All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt all started one stupid, rotten day when everything went wrong... Peter the cow is having a BAD day. After missing the bus and wiping out on his bike he loses his temper and gets in trouble. To make matters worse all the other kids are teasing him, calling him Moody Cow. Peter's day just seems to get worse until his grandfather comes over and teaches him how to settle his mind and let go of his frustration through a simple and fun exercise. This vibrant and funny children's book is a playful way to introduce children to the power of meditation. With full color illustrations by the author, Moody Cow Meditates is a wonderful book for parents and children to share together.
- Author BiographyKerry Lee MacLean is the author and illustrator of several award-winning and best-selling picture books, including Moody Cow Meditates and Peaceful Piggy Meditation. Her latest book is Moody Cow Learns Compassion, and her next will be an activity book for parents and children of all ages, The Family Meditation Workbook. Kerry has been leading family meditative arts workshops in North America, Australia and Europe for 15 years. She is the mother of five young adults who still employ meditation as an important tool in their busy lives.
- Author(s)Kerry Lee MacLean
- PublisherWisdom Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSomerville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWisdom Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteColour throughout
- Weight340 g
- Width203 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.74Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.