Moomins Cookbook: an Introduction to Finnish Cuisine by SelfMadeHero (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.30+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow readers can prepare a feast: Moomin-style! The Moomins Cookbook contains all the secrets to the tasty dishes prepared by the unflappable Moominmamma for the lovely little characters that live in Moominvalley. The recipes are a wonderful introduction to Finnish cuisine, presented by season, and include over 150 differest forest dishes ranging from salads, soups, fish, meat and desserts plus all the delicacies of Finnish life, from breakfast at the end of a sunny Nordic summer night to garden parties, campfires and birthday celebrations.
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.82
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $27.42
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $47.49
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.