All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTravel writer Jim Morekis shares the must-see sights and local secrets of Charleston, from the armaments at the Battery to the delights of the French Quarter. Morekis highlights historic destinations like the Nathaniel Russell and Heyward-Washington Houses while suggesting fun and delicious features of modern Charleston, like the gaslit charm of the Peninsula Grill. Including expert advice on kayaking the gorgeous waters around Hilton Head Island and dining on she-crab soup in Beaufort, Moon Charleston gives travelers the tools they need to create a more personal and memorable experience. This full-color guide includes vibrant photos and helpful maps.
- Author BiographyHailing from Savannah, Jim Morekis has an innate appreciation for the quirky side of the South. He takes frequent breaks from his longtime job as a Savannah alt-weekly newspaper editor to travel throughout the Southeast, with an eye for observation, an admiration for the drama of history, and a taste for barbecue. He has authored several Moon guidebooks, and despite having extensive experience with regional hotels and B&Bs, he still insists camping at state parks is the best way to go. The University of Georgia graduate considers Charleston his second home and would one day like to take you on a pub crawl there.
- Author(s)Jim Morekis
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication29/04/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMoon Handbooks
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Out-of-print date21/06/2016
- Content NoteColor photos and maps throughout
- Weight242 g
- Width114 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $24.55Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $13.15Trending at AU $14.68
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.50
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.72
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.84
- AU $14.89Trending at AU $21.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.