All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a moon child? Three little animals, curious about the bright nighttime sky, playfully interact with a beautiful full moon.Follow raccoon, owl, and otter as they find a way to snuggle in their mother s arms under the moon s watchful gaze. Moon Child captures the quietness of a lullaby, and the rich illustrations glow with the magic of the natural world.
- Author BiographyNADIA KRILANOVICH studied art in college and graduated cum laude with a BA in Studio Art from Western Washington University in 2002. She has worked as an artist, dance instructor, and vocalist. For Moon Child, Nadia felt inspired by the idea that the moon seems to watch over all of us. This is her first children's book.She lives in Whatcom County, Washington. ELIZABETH SAYLES has illustrated more than twenty books for children, including The Goldfish Yawned, which she also wrote. It was chosen as the Bank Street College Best Children's Book for 2005. She also illustrated I Already Know I Love You, by Billy Crystal, which was a New York Times #1 best-selling picture book. Elizabeth lives in Valley Cottage, New York.
- Author(s)Nadia Krilanovich
- PublisherTricycle Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTricycle Press
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content NoteFull Colour Illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width178 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Elzabeth Sayles
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.