All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.65
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $54.54
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.42
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.94
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.83
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.56
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.89
About this product
- DescriptionJoin world traveler Shann Fountain Alipour for an unforgettable experience. With her unique perspective and advice you can trust, Moon Croatia & Slovenia has everything you need to kw to have a more personal and memorable experience. With their the sun-washed towns, sparkling coastlines, thick green forests, and sw-topped mountains, Moon Croatia & Slovenia shows you what you need to kw to plan the perfect trip for you. Sample the local vintages along the best wine routes and explore the breathtaking scenery while basking in the Mediterranean sunshine. Along with trip ideas like Dalmatian Islands Getaway and tips on how to make the most of short stays in Zagreb, Dubrovnik, and Ljubljana, Alipour kws exactly where to find authentic experiences off the beaten track. With expertly crafted maps and gorgeous photos, this full-color guidebook gives you the tools you need to have an immersive and unique experience. Moon Croatia & Slovenia includes areas such as: Zagreb Inland Croatia Istria Kvarner Gulf Northern and Southern Dalmatia Dubrovnik Ljubljana Inland Slovenia Coastal Slovenia and the Karst Region Find the Moon guide that best suits your trip! Touring Europe for longer? Try Moon Iceland, Moon Istanbul & the Turkish Coast, and Moon Prague & Budapest.
- Author BiographyBorn in South Carolina, Shann Fountain Alipour has been traveling all of her life. She studied abroad in both Spain and Germany and has visited 35 countries -- many of them before age 21. She speaks Spanish, Croatian, and rapidly declining French. After graduating from Sweet Briar College, Shann owned a multilingual staffing company, tried her hand at corporate gifts, and taught Spanish (with occasional travel sabbaticals in between) before becoming a writer. She was a frequent contributor to Travel + Leisure and Conde Nast Traveler and her articles have also appeared in Hemispheres, Four Seasons Hotels magazine, and several other publications. Shann began visiting Eastern Europe in 1992, immediately falling in love with Croatia. She traveled to the region 16 times before moving there in 2004. She lived in Zagreb until 2010 but continues to visit regularly, especially in the summers. She loves discovering the wine regions of Croatia and Slovenia, being at any island on Croatia's coast, eating Istrian truffle cheese, and spending time with local friends, both old and new. She moved to San Francisco in 2010 and lives with her husband and children who are also travel aficionados.
- Author(s)Shann Fountain Alipour
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMoon Handbooks
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Content NoteFull Color maps and photos throughout
- Weight442 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.