All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.36
- AU $24.03Trending at AU $39.58
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.27
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.86
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $12.61
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionNorth Carolina resident and local writer Jason Frye provides an insider's look at the Tar Heel State, from the Outer Banks to Charlotte to the Blue Ridge Mountains. Frye includes unique trip ideas like Garden Weekends and offers activities for all interests. Packed with information on dining, transportation, and accommodations, this guide also provides options for a range of travel budgets. Complete with details on finding the state's best golf courses, kayaking around Bald Head Island, and browsing through antique shops and art galleries in New Bern, Moon North Carolina gives travelers the tools they need to create a more personal and memorable experience.
- Author BiographyRaised deep in the mountains of West Virginia, Jason Frye first fell in love with North Carolina as a kid during family vacations to the Outer Banks. In 2002, he swapped his mountains for sand dunes and his river for an ocean when he moved to Wilmington to pursue a master of fine arts in creative writing. There, his love for North Carolina deepened into a longing to stay, settle, explore, and be a part of the people, culture, and history of the state. Along with his wife, Lauren, Jason has kayaked the marshes and waterways near his home; hang glided off the Outer Banks; explored the cityscapes of Charlotte, Raleigh, and Winston-Salem; and wandered the woods and wilds around Asheville. Jason has contributed stories to VisitNC.com, AAA's Go Magazine, Our State magazine, and the Wilmington Star News, where he's a restaurant reviewer. He is also a food blogger for Our State Eats.
- Author(s)Jason Frye
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMoon Handbooks
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Content NoteColor and B&W photos throughout, Maps
- Weight428 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.