All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis full-color guide to Prague and Budapest includes vibrant photos and helpful planning maps. Journalist Tom Dirlis offers a one-of-a-kind view of two remarkable European destinations, from the majesty of Prague Castle, through the picturesque countryside of Bohemia, to the romantic ambiance of the Danube Embanment with its breathtaking view of Buda. Dirlis provides unique trip ideas for a variety of travelers, such as a plan for the Perfect Night Out in either capital, and suggestions experiencing Prague Like a Local. Complete with tips for letting off steam in Budapest's thermal baths and reveling in the superior symphonies of the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra at Prague's Rudolfinum, Moon Prague & Budapest gives travelers the tools they need to create a more personal and memorable experience.
- Author BiographyTom Dirlis arrived in Prague in the spring of 1999 and fell in love with the city's charm and mystique at first sight. He felt compelled to stay and began supporting himself by writing numerous travel and opinion pieces for local publications, as well as marketing copy for multinational corporations. In 2000, he traveled to Budapest and fell in love all over again. More than a decade later, Tom continues to write articles, editorials, and copy, as well as plays and short stories. He was a finalist in Prague's first playwriting competition in 2007. His most recent play was performed in New York in the summer of 2013. He is currently working on his first novel.
- Author(s)Tom Dirlis
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMoon Handbooks
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Content NoteColor photos throughout, Maps
- Weight342 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.