All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.46
- AU $28.01Trending at AU $39.49
- AU $49.50Trending at AU $50.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.46
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $21.88
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.83
About this product
- DescriptionMoon Spotlight Eugene, Salem & the Willamette Valley is a 70-page compact guide covering the best of Oregon's largely rural region, including wine country, Champoeg State Park, and Corvallis. Travel writers Judy Jewell and W. C. McRae offer their firsthand advice on what sights are must-sees, and sightseeing highlight maps make planning your time easy. This lightweight guide is packed with recommendations on sights, entertainment, shopping, recreation, accommodations, food, and transportation. Helpful maps guide travelers through these popular Oregon towns. This Spotlight guidebook is excerpted from Moon Oregon.
- Author BiographyJudy Jewell graduated from Reed College and worked at Portland's renowned Powell's Books. Judy worked there, as a book buyer and manager, for 14 years then decided to write travel books. Judy is the author of several guidebooks, including Moon Utah and Moon Montana (also with Bill McRae). When she is not writing about the outdoors and travel, she is the lead technical writer at Camp Dusty Technical Services. She lives with her husband and dog in Portland, OR. W. C. McRae is the coauthor of several travel guides, including Moon Utah and Moon Montana (both with Judy Jewell). He has also edited books for National Geographic and Mobil Guides and has written for websites like GORP.com and Expedia.com. In his spare time he earns money by writing polemics for a high-tech PR company. He makes his home in Portland, OR.
- Author(s)Judy Jewell,W. C. McRae
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication27/05/2010
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMoon Handbooks
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight102 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.