All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMoon Spotlight Finger Lakes is a 90-page compact guide covering the highlights of this scenic region, including picturesque Skaneateles Village, the historic Women's Rights National Historical Park, and the remarkable Corning Museum of Glass. Author Julie Schwietert Collazo offers her seasoned advice on must-see attractions, and she includes maps with sightseeing highlights so you can make the most of your time. This lightweight guide is packed with recommendations on sights, entertainment, shopping, recreations, accommodations, food, and transportation, as well as easy-to-read maps, making navigating these singular locations uncomplicated and enjoyable. This Spotlight guidebook is excerpted from Moon New York State.
- Author BiographyLike most New Yorkers, Julie Schwietert Collazo took a long time to discover the state beyond the city so nice they decided to name it New York twice. When she finally started exploring beyond the five boroughs while on assignment for the BBC, she discovered just how much of America's history can be traced back to New York. She also realized how incredibly diverse the state is, both culturally and geographically. From the Amish country in western New York to the watery Thousand Islands, New York State has so much for travelers to discover. Together, Julie and her husband, Cuban-born photographer Francisco Collazo, have published work in TIME, Discover, National Geographic Traveler, Scientific American, and numerous other publications. They live in Long Island City with their two children, who both got their passports at one month of age and are accustomed to being packed up and buckled into the seat of a car, plane, or train at a moment's notice.
- Author(s)Julie Schwietert Collazo
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMoon Spotlight
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Out-of-print date27/10/2015
- Content NoteB&W photos, maps throughout
- Weight100 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $56.45
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $14.61Trending at AU $21.56
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.41
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $27.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.