All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMoon Spotlight Pensacola is a 90-page compact guide covering this picture-perfect beach retreat. Author Joshua Kinser offers his seasoned advice on must-see attractions, and includes maps with sightseeing highlights so you can make the most of your time. This lightweight guide is packed with recommendations on sights, entertainment, shopping, recreation, accommodations, food, and transportation, as well as easy-to-read maps, making navigating this laid-back, cultural paradise uncomplicated and enjoyable. This Spotlight guidebook is excerpted from Moon Florida Gulf Coast.
- Author BiographyJoshua Lawrence Kinser is a native Floridian from Pensacola who spends the better part of each year traveling the entire length of the state's Gulf Coast. After bouncing between jobs for more than a decade--traveling around the world as a writer, a wildlife biology research technician, and a professional drummer on cruise ships--he returned to Florida to write full-time. Joshua honed his writing skills working as a staff writer for The Pensacola News Journal and publishing articles for magazines such as SAIL and Times of the Islands. As a wildlife biology tech, he has worked in Florida, Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park, Glacier National Park in Montana, and in the forests surrounding Yosemite National Park in California. He is passionate about the outdoors and is always searching for the best freshwater springs, hiking trails, campsites, and fishing spots along the Florida Gulf Coast. When he isn't writing guidebooks, Joshua is busy writing fiction and nonfiction. He currently splits his time between Black Mountain, North Carolina, and Gulf Breeze, Florida.
- Author(s)Joshua Lawrence Kinser
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMoon Spotlight
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Out-of-print date30/03/2016
- Content NoteB&W photos, maps throughout
- Weight114 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $11.14Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $31.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.