All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMoon Spotlight Sedona is a 60-page compact guide covering the best of this red rock city. Sedona resident Kathleen Bryant offers her firsthand advice on must-see attractions, as well as maps with sightseeing highlights, so you can make the most of your time. This lightweight guide is packed with recommendations on entertainment, shopping, recreation, hotels, food, and transportation, making navigating the beautiful area of Sedona uncomplicated and enjoyable. This Spotlight guidebook is excerpted from Moon Phoenix, Scottsdale & Sedona.
- Author BiographyKathleen Bryant was six months old when her parents bundled her up for her first road trip west, and she's been traveling ever since. At age four, after a winter in Tucson and Phoenix, she fell in love with the Sonoran Desert. Her memories include bouncing over dirt roads in search of ghost towns and having lots of picnics with green Kool-Aid. Kathleen moved to Phoenix from the Midwest nearly 25 years ago, and she likes to say that she's still thawing out. She has also lived in Sedona and Tucson and has traveled extensively throughout Arizona in search of historic places, scenic vistas, good food, and interesting stories. Many of her favorite places to visit are in the red rocks and green woodlands near Sedona, but her love for the desert encompasses its cultures and cuisines as well as its landscapes. Starry skies, spicy food, rabbitbrush-lined roadways, and summer monsoon storms are some of the reasons why she calls the southwest home. Kathleen has written a dozen books, including Kokopelli's Gift, an award-winning children's story. Her travel writing includes Moon Grand Canyon, Moon Four Corners, and the scenic guides Sedona and Red Rock Country and Four Corners: Timeless Lands of the Southwest. In Western National Parks' Lodges Cookbook, she combines her love of travel and history with recipes from landmark park lodges. She has also contributed stories to American Archaeology, American Artist, Arizona Highways, Sunset, and other magazines.
- Author(s)Kathleen Bryant
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMoon Spotlight
- Place of PublicationChico
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Content NoteB&W photos throughout, Maps
- Weight85 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.