All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin longtime resident and writer Jen Rose Smith for an unforgettable experience. With her unique perspective and advice you can trust, Moon Vermont has everything you need to kw to have a more personal and memorable experience. Moon Vermont tells you what you need to kw to plan the perfect trip for you. Enjoy the beautiful historical sites of Montpelier or explore the local food scene, from farm tours to tastings of beer, cheese, and maple syrup. Ski in fresh powder under blue skies or coast along the highways to view the stunning fall foliage. Along with trip ideas like Best Romantic Getaways and a week-long road trip through the Green Mountains, Smith includes tips on finding the best slopes, bed-and-breakfasts, and how to best enjoy what Vermont resident Robert Frost called the road less travelled . With expertly crafted maps and gorgeous photos, this full-color guidebook gives you the tools you need to have an immersive and unique experience. Moon Vermont includes areas such as: Green Mountains Northeast Kingdom Burlington and the Champlain Valley White River Junction Quechee Woodstock Killington Rutland Find the Moon guide that best suits your trip! Exploring the East Coast? Try Moon Hudson Valley & the Catskills, Moon Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket, and Moon Pennsylvania.
- Author BiographyJen Rose Smith came to Vermont for the mountains and lake, then stayed for everything else. She spends her time exploring the state on bicycles and backcountry skis with her husband, Daniel, searching out the sweetest picnic spots, swimming holes, and snack bars. Jen is a freelance writer whose work on travel, food, and drink have appeared in Best of Burlington, Local Banquet of Vermont, Vermont Magazine, Traveler's Tales: Best Women's Travel Writing, Culinate and Overnight Buses. Since settling in Vermont, she's continued to travel extensively: hunting iguanas in Maya Mexico, cooking in Italy's black kitchens, and riding her bicycle across Newfoundland's wilderness. But her adventures in Vermont while researching and writing this book have been just as compelling, weird and gorgeous, and there's no other place she'd rather live.
- Author(s)Jen Rose Smith
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication03/05/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMoon Handbooks
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Content NoteFull Color maps and photos throughout
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.23
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $34.98
- AU $22.98Trending at AU $25.09
- AU $21.80Trending at AU $22.20
- AU $21.80Trending at AU $25.09
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $38.47
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.