All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.41
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
About this product
- DescriptionLife can be difficult for rmal people. It can be hell for the supernatural and one kws this better than Alex Summerland. From the outside her life looks like a fanasy. She's beautiful young woman with a famous older brother and ex boyfriend, but her past held nightmares and w she has a second chance a her happy ending. Victor is the opposite of everything she's ever kwn and she is so much more than he could ever guess. Is it all worth the risk? Join Alex on her wild ride on tour with one of the loudest rock bands in the world as she tries to tame the beast.
- Author BiographyDesiree King is a bright young writer. She lives with her husband and son in Phoenix Arizona where she tirelessly stirs her stew of sex, drugs, rock and roll, romance, and supernatural fiction.
- Author(s)Desiree King
- Date of Publication16/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.