Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do the Law of Attraction and the Moon have in common? They dance! The moon is t just a shiny disk hanging in the sky. It's alive with the melody of every hope and dream cast its way. And manifestation is t work. It's a dance with energy. In life, every trip invites a leap - every trudge, a soulful shuffle. Crank up the music and put on your most comfortable shoes because there are bad dancers in MoonDancing. Bernadette's playful, down to earth approach will have you tapping happy on the dance floor in time - matter where you are in the cycle of life. WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN MOONDANCING: Dance Steps: A simple four-part formula, partnered with three phases of the moon, to supercharge your creativity and manifest your dreams. Prompts: Over 30 quick, fun, insightful prompts to pick and choose from, designed to fit any schedule. Most can be done in less than 15 minutes! Musing Pages: Spaces to capture your thoughts and store your moonbeams. Whether you write, scribble, doodle or clip 'n glue, these special pages, tucked after each prompt, invite you to make this dance your own. Don't be a wallflower. Open yourself to the joy found in the uniqueness of your dance. You came in humming a tune and w, with the Law of Attraction and the Moon on your dance card, you won't miss a step. Flip the pages and lets start dancing!
- Author BiographyBernadette Rose Smith is an artist and writer, and the resident muse of MuseFusions; the umbrella under which she inspires and coaches others while engaging in all the activities that she loves to share. (Well, most all.) As a muse, she offers an eclectic mix of inspiration for heart, home, and lifestyle support designed to stir, excite, and release the energy needed to sustain more of what makes folks smile - no matter what their dance. You'll find her blogging about her latest projects-in-process, art, and messy-life musings at Musings from the Messy Room. Bernadette currently enjoys life in the greater Atlanta area while frequently breaking out in dance with clients, friends, family, and her furry meow-muses. MoonDancing is her second book.
- Author(s)Bernadette Rose Smith
- PublisherEnlightened Ink
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnlightened Ink
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.