All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJess untied something from around her neck and held it out to Luke. Take my moonstone. They're supposed to give you beautiful dreams. It was a pale oval-shaped stone, hung on a thin leather strap. Promise me you'll come back, she whispered. I'll see you again, Jess, Luke said. Promise. After a harsh childhood spent in foster care, Luke finally feels at home on Harry's farm, working with horses. When Harry dies and Luke has a bitter falling-out with the people around him, he does a runner, leaving everything behind. He takes off to the gulf country in search of brumbies and finds himself camped by a river with three Aboriginal elders. Can a mob of wild brumbies and three wise men help Luke discover who he is and where he belongs?
- Author BiographyKaren Wood has been involved with horses for most of her life. Her once-in-a-lifetime-horse is a little chestnut fellow called Reo. Karen has an Arts degree majoring in communications and a diploma in horticulture. She has syndicated a gardening column in several newspapers throughout Australia, published feature articles in various magazines and published photographs in bushwalking guides. She is married with two children and lives on the Central Coast, New South Wales...
- Author(s)Karen Wood
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDiamond Spirit
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Weight260 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 11
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.