All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Exposition of Alternative Moorish-American Philosophical Thought. Examining the African American Community's experience and untapped potential, through the lens of Noble Drew Ali's Moorish Science. Joining in the great work of uplifting the consciousness of our humanity, in this struggle to secure freedom, justice, and equality.
- Author BiographyThe author is a retired Moorish adept with more than 33 years experience, former grand sheik and divine minister, husband, father, and proud member of the extended African American family.
- Author(s)T Matheno Matthews El
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.