All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionA Exposition of Alternative Moorish-American Philosophical Thought. Examining the African American Community's experience and untapped potential, through the lens of Noble Drew Ali's Moorish Science. Joining in the great work of uplifting the consciousness of our humanity, in this struggle to secure freedom, justice, and equality.
- Author BiographyThe author is a retired Moorish adept with more than 33 years experience, former grand sheik and divine minister, husband, father, and proud member of the extended African American family.
- Author(s)T Matheno Matthews El
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.