All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you love Sudoku, and enjoy some challenging medium puzzles, plus you want to learn a few things about Moose, this is the book for you. Written and illustrated by Alaskan authors who have run into a few moose or two in their time, this book has over 100 challenging medium Sudoku puzzles, plus just as many interesting, rarely kwn moose facts to keep you entertained. It's the perfect gift book for anyone who loves moose, loves Alaska, and loves challenging medium Sudoku puzzles. The cover of the book is similar to the license plates you'll see as you drive around the great state of Alaska. The beautiful illustration of a moose as it moseys along stands out against the backgound of the blue sky overhead. A great gift book for anyone who has visited Alaska or is thinking of visiting Alaska. It's also a great book for kids who want to challenge their logical skills plus learn something about moose!
- Date of Publication20/02/2007
- Place of PublicationAnchorage
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight164 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.