All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many ways of writing about the moral life; Moral Obligations follows the way of what philosophers call meta-ethics : the analysis, t of particular moral problems, but of how the concepts used in formulating and solving them, concepts like right and obligatory, have significance and power over us. The meta-ethical part of this book is preceded by a discussion of action, in which Wren lays the foundations for the argument that moral obligation is a part of the formal structure of human agency.
- Author BiographyThomas E. Wren is professor of philosophy and assistant chair of the department at Loyola University, Chicago. He is the author or editor of multiple books including Caring About Morality, The Moral Domain, and The Personal Universe.
- Author(s)Thomas E. Wren
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight211 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.