All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionHalf theory, half practical application! MORAL PHILOSOPHY: THEORIES AND ISSUES is the easy-to-understand philosophy textbook that's designed specifically for you, the student without a philosophy background. You'll not only learn about moral philosophy, you'll discover how to apply it to your own life. And because it's packed with study tools inside, MORAL PHILOSOPHY: THEORIES AND ISSUES is ideal for preparing for tests.
- Author BiographyEmmett Barcalow, who received a Ph.D. from Columbia University, is a Professor of Philosophy and English and Chair of the Department of Communication and Humanities at Western New England College. He is also the author of MORAL PHILOSOPHY: THEORIES AND ISSUES (Wadsworth) and OPEN QUESTIONS: AN INTRODUCTION TO PHILOSOPHY (Oxford University Press).
- Author(s)Emmett Barcalow
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/05/2006
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width164 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.