All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis conference volume represents an early attempt by W.E.B. Du Bois and Augustus Dill to empirically gauge evaluators' perceptions of the state of morals and manners within the African American community at the beginning of the twentieth century. Qualitative and quantitative data are provided by the original editors and are further analyzed by the current editor.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Wortham is professor in the Department of Sociology at North Carolina Central University.
- Author(s)Augustus Dill,W. E. B. Du Bois
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication10/05/2010
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byRobert A. Wortham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.